Child Sexual Abuse Community Awareness Meetings Being Planned…
The Darkness to Light’s child sexual abuse program(s) are trainings across the United States.
Have you taken a stance again CSA? If not, why not? Call or email me to plan Darkness to Light’s Child Sexual Abuse Community Meetings, Prevent Now! (45 mins) and/or “Stewards of Children”, two-and-a-half training sessions for adults. Darkness to Lights program seeks “to empower adults through awarness and educational programs to PREVENT, RECOGNIZE AND REACT RESPONSIBLY to childhood sexual abuse.
“The only public good thing that came out of the horrible Penn State situation is it’s brough major attention to Child Sexual Abuse.” Take a stance, NOW!
Take care and STAY SAFE!
Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- SAN DIEGO – A man attempted to kidnap a child from a little league practice field and might have succeeded if not... fb.me/2cg8PoUy7 10 hours ago
- March is Double Donation month! Help NCADV sell 100 Bravelets by March 31st and Bravelets will double their... fb.me/3K9kK7B4P 10 hours ago
- A group of Yeardley Love's former teammates and friends formed the One Love lacrosse team to play in her memory... fb.me/181QhpsRb 10 hours ago
- RT @msleamichele: TODAY IS THE DAY! Get your copy of #LOUDER now!⚡️ http://t.co/eSHKjp6uql 1 week ago
- Proposed system in North Carolina would allow district court judges to order domestic violence offenders to wear... fb.me/18kqHUmb2 1 week ago
- Pre-order Cuff: Jewelry that connects to your smartphone via bluetooth to send alerts. Check the line... fb.me/20lO2WS2N 2 weeks ago