Child Sexual Abuse Community Awareness Meetings Being Planned…
The Darkness to Light’s child sexual abuse program(s) are trainings across the United States.
Have you taken a stance again CSA? If not, why not? Call or email me to plan Darkness to Light’s Child Sexual Abuse Community Meetings, Prevent Now! (45 mins) and/or “Stewards of Children”, two-and-a-half training sessions for adults. Darkness to Lights program seeks “to empower adults through awarness and educational programs to PREVENT, RECOGNIZE AND REACT RESPONSIBLY to childhood sexual abuse.
“The only public good thing that came out of the horrible Penn State situation is it’s brough major attention to Child Sexual Abuse.” Take a stance, NOW!
Take care and STAY SAFE!
Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- Young men also experience abusive relationship behaviors. Abuse is not gender specific. fb.me/7s76qUoCk 1 month ago
- Montana expand unemployment insurance benefits to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. fb.me/2Qetxm8IP 2 months ago
- Being able to tell the difference between healthy, unhealthy and abusive relationships can be harder than you... fb.me/4zlNMA92j 2 months ago
- Talking to Your Kids About Sexual Assault fb.me/7hdZqQIhV 3 months ago
- One Love - A Letter from Sharon Love, Relationship Violence is Everyone’s Story fb.me/2Ht16V4p7 3 months ago
- fb.me/6vgpraWu0 3 months ago