Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @mtemple15: Anyone else hear someone going "woooooooooooooooooooo" the whOLE TIME?!?!! #Superbowl50 #SB50 #TheBigGame #woooo #whyy #Esur… 4 days ago
- #voicesafekorin 2 months ago
- RT @BCBSNC: Retweet to say congrats to the 8-0 @Panthers! They just #KeepPounding and know how to #LiveFearlessNC. https://t.co/DOtKm25BSG 3 months ago
- RT @DViolenceRR: Johane’s Story: I Knew Safe Horizon was Out There rightrelevance.com/search/article… https://t.co/DRUiG2Pg7a 3 months ago
- RT @LizRobertsSH: Instead of 'why do you stay?' Ask the abuser 'why are u being abusive?' @MannyYonko #PutTheNailinIt 3 months ago
- RT @oconnorlisa7: "She took it and took it and took it" @SoniaMManzano describes family violence #PutTheNailinIt 3 months ago