Wishing everyone a wonderful Blessed Holiday.
Take care and STAY SAFE!
Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- fb.me/6vgpraWu0 4 hours ago
- 30 Numbers That Prove Domestic Violence Is An American Epidemic fb.me/29EPcvYxt 7 hours ago
- RT @DateSafeProject: Here is today's #30DaysOfConsent tip. Listen to your partner and respect them. #SAAM #SAAM2015 http://t.co/S3N9DIgLKc 1 day ago
- RT @DateSafeProject: Here is our #30DaysOfConsent tip for the day. Remember that you always have a choice. #SAAM #SAAM2015 http://t.co/jAiR… 1 day ago
- RT @DateSafeProject: Here is the #30DaysOfConsent tip for today. Never blame the victim of a sexual assault. http://t.co/h8sS5W0zR2 1 day ago
- RT @Rebecca_Yuna: Just because she's not saying no, doesn't mean that she's saying yes #sexualassaultawarenessmonth #sexualassaultawareness… 1 day ago