Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- Don't figure it out as time goes on...take a personal safety (self defense) class. fb.me/751KJc5Hu 1 week ago
- Progress fb.me/1f8gPZWJK 1 month ago
- fb.me/1GTdCdU7j 1 month ago
- fb.me/4hjAijJU4 1 month ago
- New study shows participating in a teen relationship abuse prevention program may encourage high school coaches... fb.me/38ELKIgDs 1 month ago
- OSU students required to take a course on sexual violence and harassment this fall. Excellent...now is the time... fb.me/2H7hyfBkE 1 month ago