Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- Educators - find out how Break the Cycle works with middle and high schools to address dating abuse. fb.me/2qOqMnnpk 6 days ago
- New Jersey legal expert explains the state's Domestic Violence Act. fb.me/22e3xR7MZ 1 week ago
- School personnel identify 52% of all known child abuse cases, more than any other profession or organization,... fb.me/6wkGEt7QG 3 weeks ago
- SurvivorINK BTS (Break The Silence) campaign encouraging dating abuse victims to get tattoos as a symbol of their... fb.me/6q4HfI79u 4 weeks ago
- What does dating abuse look like? Please share with your children. fb.me/2N1dvhPG1 4 weeks ago
- Numerous choices...right at your fingertips. Why don't you give your safety a second thought? Victimization does... fb.me/3gThYY5J6 1 month ago