Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- Talking to Your Kids About Sexual Assault fb.me/7hdZqQIhV 9 hours ago
- One Love - A Letter from Sharon Love, Relationship Violence is Everyone’s Story fb.me/2Ht16V4p7 9 hours ago
- fb.me/6vgpraWu0 2 weeks ago
- 30 Numbers That Prove Domestic Violence Is An American Epidemic fb.me/29EPcvYxt 2 weeks ago
- RT @DateSafeProject: Here is today's #30DaysOfConsent tip. Listen to your partner and respect them. #SAAM #SAAM2015 http://t.co/S3N9DIgLKc 2 weeks ago
- RT @DateSafeProject: Here is our #30DaysOfConsent tip for the day. Remember that you always have a choice. #SAAM #SAAM2015 http://t.co/jAiR… 2 weeks ago