Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- NO MORE is a movement centered on a powerful new symbol that brings together all people who want to end domestic... fb.me/1uu9WiUi7 15 hours ago
- Abusive relationships are complicated. Help end dating abuse by sharing. See The Signs fb.me/2VKfRcCsC 1 day ago
- fb.me/2AtZXg13E 4 days ago
- This app looks like a news aggregator, but it’s actually a domestic violence alert system: fb.me/3lMf2W81c 6 days ago
- Every day, more than three women in the U.S. are murdered by their partner - See The Signs before it's too late. fb.me/2C1iIRfki 6 days ago
- Self-Care for Friends and Family Members | RAINN | Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network fb.me/6vjwM80NJ 6 days ago