Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- Young men also experience abusive relationship behaviors. Abuse is not gender specific. fb.me/7s76qUoCk 1 month ago
- Montana expand unemployment insurance benefits to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. fb.me/2Qetxm8IP 2 months ago
- Being able to tell the difference between healthy, unhealthy and abusive relationships can be harder than you... fb.me/4zlNMA92j 2 months ago
- Talking to Your Kids About Sexual Assault fb.me/7hdZqQIhV 2 months ago
- One Love - A Letter from Sharon Love, Relationship Violence is Everyone’s Story fb.me/2Ht16V4p7 2 months ago
- fb.me/6vgpraWu0 3 months ago