Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @loveisrespect: "Trust the voice in the back of your mind, and love yourself enough to make a change if necessary."-Sheila Rodriguez htt… 1 day ago
- People don't drive you crazy unless you give them the keys. #wisdom 5 days ago
- NC you do not want to miss @SacPoe Slam Finals. Awesome youth competing for a spot to compete nationally. http://t.co/j18MNJ4mD4 3 weeks ago
- RT @gaylecrabtree: Youve Been Reviewed Daily is out! paper.li/gaylecrabtree/… ▸ Top stories today via @pbartelssc @renamcgee 3 weeks ago
- RT @preventviolence: Anti-Violence Advocate is out! paper.li/preventviolenc… ▸ Top stories today via @LolitRoy @HelgaWorotitjan @FORWARDUK 3 weeks ago
- RT @NSVRC: All week long Veto Violence is chatting on Facebook and taking questions on sexual violence: facebook.com/VetoViolence?s… #SAAM 3 weeks ago