Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @msleamichele: TODAY IS THE DAY! Get your copy of #LOUDER now!⚡️ http://t.co/eSHKjp6uql 6 days ago
- Proposed system in North Carolina would allow district court judges to order domestic violence offenders to wear... fb.me/18kqHUmb2 1 week ago
- Pre-order Cuff: Jewelry that connects to your smartphone via bluetooth to send alerts. Check the line... fb.me/20lO2WS2N 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/19SoplH3l 2 weeks ago
- RT @PixelProject: "Keep responsibility where it belongs: With the perpetrator!" RT to share these facts about rape. (via @DCRapeCrisis) htt… 2 weeks ago
- Two years ago his wife was kidnapped, stabbed, shot and sexually assaulted by nine men. Here's the story, the... fb.me/YakG1wkE 2 weeks ago