Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- Not all unhealthy relationships are abusive. Maybe something just doesn't feel right to you. Maybe you just have... fb.me/3F97EzaOJ 2 weeks ago
- Ever heard of gaslighting? It's a form of emotional abuse that causes you to question your own feelings,... fb.me/3RfMyjofd 2 weeks ago
- Why is it soooo hard to see black and blue? fb.me/3Lqu6CxAI 2 weeks ago
- http://t.co/reWDkkWbz9 3 weeks ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Waze adds Amber alerts to popular traffic app huff.to/1Kf79pJ 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/3IL0qXg5v 3 weeks ago