Dreamcatcher’s Talk Radio
To Listen LIVE: CLICK HERE
Anny Jacoby, Personal Safety Expert and Stewards of Children Prevention Specialist & Authorized Facilitator for Darkness to Light, brings her vast information on child sexual abuse and it’s prevention to the airwaves on Monday, April 16 at 9pm ET on Dreamcatcher’s Talk Radio hosted by Patricia McKnight.
Anny will be discussing child abuse prevention, bringing the listeners valuable information on how families and communities can join together to educate and bring awareness to child abuse with the hope of bringing the issue to the forefront.
Jacoby’s area of expertise lies in female self-defense training through The Realistic Female Self-Defense Company and Project Safe Girls. Along with her affiliation with Darkness to Light she works to train adults, teens and children in all aspects of personal safety. She has developed her training specifically for females and teaches them to use their bodies as their weapon to diffuse a violent situation. Teen dating violence and ways to keep our teens safe will also be discussed.
Join Dreamcatchers Talk Radio’s Executive Director, Patricia “Tricia” McKnight on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at 9p.m. EST for Child Abuse and Survival Education. A talk show dedicated to educating the public on all aspects of abuse.
Connect with Anny Jacoby:
To schedule Anny Jacoby for interviews, media events, or conferences, please fill out the form below or contact: ImaginePublicity PO BOX 14946 Surfside Beach, SC 29587 Phone: 843.808.0859 email: email@example.com
Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- Montana expand unemployment insurance benefits to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. fb.me/2Qetxm8IP 2 weeks ago
- Being able to tell the difference between healthy, unhealthy and abusive relationships can be harder than you... fb.me/4zlNMA92j 2 weeks ago
- Talking to Your Kids About Sexual Assault fb.me/7hdZqQIhV 3 weeks ago
- One Love - A Letter from Sharon Love, Relationship Violence is Everyone’s Story fb.me/2Ht16V4p7 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/6vgpraWu0 1 month ago
- 30 Numbers That Prove Domestic Violence Is An American Epidemic fb.me/29EPcvYxt 1 month ago