Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @LisaBloom: Trump denies saying this. Here's the truth. nbcnews.com/politics/2016-… 1 day ago
- RT @ultrarunwild: I can't drink fast enough to slow my brain down to understand Donald Trump. I had deeper conversations back in kindergart… 1 day ago
- RT @feministben: If @HillaryClinton kept interrupting @realDonaldTrump, saying "wrong!" and "not!" every few seconds, like he's doing...He'… 1 day ago
- RT @DwyaneWade: My cousin was killed today in Chicago. Another act of senseless gun violence. 4 kids lost their mom for NO REASON. Unreal.… 1 month ago
- Get to know The Koi Boys...@nuzinator @thekoiboys tvnz.co.nz/sunday-news/pe… 1 month ago
- RT @NBCOlympics: Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of all-time! #Rio2016 https://t.co/VUD5QAZbeB 1 month ago