Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @DwyaneWade: My cousin was killed today in Chicago. Another act of senseless gun violence. 4 kids lost their mom for NO REASON. Unreal.… 4 weeks ago
- Get to know The Koi Boys...@nuzinator @thekoiboys tvnz.co.nz/sunday-news/pe… 1 month ago
- RT @NBCOlympics: Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of all-time! #Rio2016 https://t.co/VUD5QAZbeB 1 month ago
- RT @TODAYshow: The two queens of #Rio2016, @Simone_Biles and @simone_manuel! https://t.co/sCMpIBFw1W 1 month ago
- RT @TODAYshow: #Gold rush! @MichaelPhelps is first swimmer to win four in a row on.today.com/2bn8cKd #Rio2016 https://t.co/AIksXCFlRS 1 month ago
- RT @TODAYshow: .@simone_manuel is first black woman to win individual swimming medal on.today.com/2b26t87 #Rio2016 https://t.co/PMbDdUSD… 1 month ago