Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- Get to know The Koi Boys...@nuzinator @thekoiboys tvnz.co.nz/sunday-news/pe… 3 days ago
- RT @NBCOlympics: Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian of all-time! #Rio2016 https://t.co/VUD5QAZbeB 1 week ago
- RT @TODAYshow: The two queens of #Rio2016, @Simone_Biles and @simone_manuel! https://t.co/sCMpIBFw1W 1 week ago
- RT @TODAYshow: #Gold rush! @MichaelPhelps is first swimmer to win four in a row on.today.com/2bn8cKd #Rio2016 https://t.co/AIksXCFlRS 1 week ago
- RT @TODAYshow: .@simone_manuel is first black woman to win individual swimming medal on.today.com/2b26t87 #Rio2016 https://t.co/PMbDdUSD… 1 week ago
- RT @TonyGaskins: You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop, and what you reinforce. 1 week ago