Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- He is dangerously wrong! 17 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Trump, translated: ✓Build the wall ✓Add $34 trillion to the national debt ✓Revoke 20 million Americans' insurance http… 20 hours ago
- RT @NJTVNews: .@CoryBooker #BetterThanThis https://t.co/wxKYHE4Ntl 22 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: "Hard to believe they spent so much time talking about me and no time talking about jobs or education or health care."… 1 day ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Donald Trump’s speech last night took it to a whole new level. He offered a lot of anger and fear and resentment—but no… 1 day ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: Death toll in #Munich shootings rises to eight, police confirm Latest updates: bbc.in/2am9Evm 1 day ago