Anny is a Survivor of Domestic Violence with many years as a Certified Advocate. She firmly believes that EVERY female has the absolute right to protect and defend herself mentally, emotionally, spiritually and ultimately physically.
Anny received her PDR (Personal Defense Readiness) Instructor Certification in 2008.
Anny is also a Steward's of Children Authorized Facilitator and Prevention Specialist who trains adults to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse through Darkness to Light's certification programs.
- RT @HillaryClinton: This moment is for every little girl who dreams big. #WeMadeHistory amp.twimg.com/v/7e917dda-0c1… 21 hours ago
- RT @AshleyJudd: "POTUS is a role model, more than any athlete. How can you tell your child not to be a bully, if your president is a bully?… 1 day ago
- RT @TheDemocrats: RT if you agree with Cory Booker and our #DemsInPhilly: https://t.co/RgjpO73vxi 1 day ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Attack Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name time.com/4420518/chris-… 2 days ago
- RT @jacobsoboroff: Border Patrol took me to spot on US/Mexico border with no wall. They say apprehensions at record lows without it. https:… 3 days ago
- Is @realDonaldTrump writing @WikiLeaks tweets too? For Gods sake neither of them can spell! twitter.com/wikileaks/stat… 3 days ago